Top : Modelling and Simulation
- Agent-Based Modelling and Cellular Automata - Fine-grained spatial models based on simulating the local action of individual actors or agents, which more generally are distinct objects in the environment, and whose behaviour gives rise to patterns which imply some measure of self-organisation.
(Added: 19-May-1999 Hits: 121 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis - Develops emerging computer technologies in several disciplines which deal with geography, space, location and the built environment/
(Added: 19-May-1999 Hits: 78 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Real-time Travel Time Maps - A project at Georgia Tech that displays maps of travel time in Atlanta based on real-time data on traffic flow speed around the region.
(Added: 7-May-2001 Hits: 15 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Semiotics of SimCity - This paper explores SimCity and its significance as a simulator not only of reality but consciousness. Computer gaming is essentially process of demystification, discovering how software is organized for a certain set of goals and actions.
(Added: 4-Jun-1999 Hits: 85 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Uses of Sim Sidewalks - An article appearing in Feed Magazine that discusses the virtues of SimCity 3000 as an urban simulator.
(Added: 5-May-1999 Hits: 63 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 3-Dec-2001 - 17:27:12
Links Engine Powered By: Gossamer Threads Inc.